Monday, April 27, 2015

The Countdown Continues From the Land Down Under!!

Without further ado, I am super duper privileged to present:

 
http://tenealewilliams.com.au/
 
So let me let you in on a little secret that I just recently learned.  Teneale Williams is your favorite Stamper's favorite Stamper.  Yep, true story.  Just ask around...  I guarantee it!  Now there may be about 3 or 4 exceptions to the rule, but other than those, anyone who tells you different is just trying to spare somebody else's feelings and they are really a closet Tenealist (that's what Teneale fans call themselves)  (Ok, maybe I just made that part up, but I think I'm onto something here...). 
 
Teneale offers a unique blend of card making and scrapbooking abilities, but also has a real passion for 3D items (did you see her Maritime based party??? OMG!! What about her Easter Treat Carrot??OMG!!).  I could do this all night, but I'll just let you explore her Pinterest for yourselves...
 
So if you don't know of the legend that is Teneale, let me just throw a few accolades out there...
  • Cover of For Keeps' "Creative Paper" magazine
  • Cover of "Cardmaking, Stamping, and Papercraft" magazine
  • Published in "Scrapbook Creations" Magazine
  • Published in "Scrapbooking Memories" Magazine
  • Multiple features in For Keeps' "Creative Paper" magazine
  • Selected by Stampin' Up! for their 2014 Artisan Design Team
  • Member of Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Design Team
  • Thousands of Pinterest followers
  • Thousands of Facebook Likers
And of course, perhaps most impressive.... Design Team Member for TGIF Challenges!! Woop Woop!! 
 
In all seriousness... we are all so excited that Teneale has decided to take this ride with us.  It's just amazing to think that we have been joined by this amazing group of the most amazingly talented talent on this planet for the sole purpose of sharing their amazingly amazing talented minds with all of you!  It's AMAZING!!

And guess what....

I'M STILL NOT DONE!!!!

We are headed back to the States for the last 2 teamsters...as Mercedes said...#holdontoyourhats!!

See you tomorrow :-)